Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Yes, hello.

Been awhile since I posted.  I've been floundering a bit, I feel that I've lost the passion to draw or paint over the last two years, granted I was finishing the degree and dealing with other things, but man I just feel so uncreative I just sketch to remember that I can. However, I figure I'll put up something I'm always passionate about (outside of beer).

First workouts since running the Tough Mudder Tri-State last week.

Day 1(Monday):

Easy 9 minute mile jog

5 minutes of TGU with 24kg

15 min Man-Maker:

20 1 arm swings w/24kg (10 per side)

1 min active jog

Repeated cycle 9 times

Day 2 (Tuesday)

Brisk 7.5 minute mile

5 minutes of TGU with 32kg

15 min Man-Maker:

20 two hand swing with 32kg

1 min active jog

10 two hand swing with 32kg

1 min active jog

10 snatches with 24kg (5 per side)

1 min active jog

Repeated cycle 3.5 times
...

Still on the fence for tomorrow. May rest a bit, but the weather is too nice to not be outside.  I'll likely do a slow mile and jump to some mobility work.  Judo is on the menu assuming I can get everything together before class.

I'm going to keep on this conditioning kick for the next six weeks to acclimate to the judo barrage before I add my lifts in again.  Then we'll jump from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment